EdenPure Gen4 1000 Heater
- Made in the USA
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- All parts are servicable
- Improved thermostat
- Overheat protection
- Five Year Warranty on all parts and labor
The new GEN4 was designed and engineered in the USA with several patent-pending breakthroughs to save you money on your heating bill.
US engineers combined specially designed Sylvania Infrared Bulbs with the existing EdenPURE copper heating chambers for more efficient heating in EdenPURE's portable heater. Sylvania is the world-wide leader in electric bulb development and innovation. Next, our engineers redesigned how the air flows around our IR bulbs and copper heating chambers. Their new design resulted in amplified heating performance. The designers at EdenPURE call this their "EdenFlow" Direct Air technology.
Free Shipping for this product.
- The EdenPURE® has no exposed heating elements that can cause a fire.
- Cannot harm children or pets.
- Heats room evenly, wall to wall and floor to ceiling.
- Can lower your heating bill; in some cases the savings may be substantial.
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor.
- The EdenPURE electric heater runs much quieter than other models. New super efficient fan system produces what is termed white noise which blends into a home atmosphere and becomes virtually inaudible. The new fan blades are able to generate higher pressure air flow which pushes the warmer air out further into the room.
- The EdenPURE heats better. The thermostat has been vastly improved so that it operates within a tighter range of degrees. The EdenPURE's electronic thermostat not only eliminates the problems of a mechanical thermostat, but is set to a much tighter tolerance. This will promote an extremely comfortable, even, stable heat.
- The EdenPURE infrared heater features digital controls. It has a simple 4 large button control, which turns the unit on, and you set the comfort level that you want, which reads out on the front of the unit. Also has a remote control so you can adjust comfort level without getting up from your chair.
- GEN4 covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- GEN4: 18" x 13" x 16" – 27 lbs.
- Fire resistant black polycarbinate and galvanized steel shell.
- Overheat protection – sensor will shut off heater if it reaches an excessive heat level.
- GEN4 heater contains 3 Sylvania infrared quartz bulbs.
- Average life expectancy on units is 10 to 15 years on unit/20,000 hours on bulb.
- Filter on the back of the unit is a lifetime filter that can be removed easily and can be cleaned with vacuum attachment or with warm water.
- BTUs: GEN4 is approx. 5,000.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) File E307136
- Uses normal 110 volt outlet and 12.5 amps/1483 watts.
- All parts and bulbs are serviceable.